Monday, January 21, 2013

Repeat

Went to North Carolina with some friends over the weekend. Although I got car sick during my ride to the cabin, it was relaxing 2-day weekend just eating and hanging out with friends. I think I've gain couple pounds from eating every two hours.
This outfit is a repeat from another post, casual monday. I love this outfit so much because it's so comfortable and easy to put together. 
The hat is brand new and I got at Jcrew for additional 40% before leaving for the trip. The sale is still going on and I got it for under 10 dollars at my local jcrew. I love how it covers my ears as well and can't wait to wear it for many years!




F21 Jeans
Gap vest. similar to here
hunter boots
Fleece is a gift from school. similar to here
Jcrew beanie. similar to here
F21 flannel shirt

1 comment:

  1. Great preppy casual outfit! Those are all great pieces. I have Hunter rain boots as well and love them. Hope you enjoyed NC (I grew up there)!

    ~Sarah
    P.S. I'd love it if you would visit my blog, Sarah's Real Life!

    ReplyDelete