Wednesday, January 23, 2013

got my hair done


I got brand new shoes from Madewell. It was extra 40% off and is cheaper in the store than what they have listed online. I've been dreaming about leopard print wedges and I finally got them! wahoo! These beautiful pair of shoes made me go over my January's budget. I've been good about spending what I promised I would spend each month (maybe because I was a full-time student and with no full-time job), but December and January I went overboard with the great sales that were going on.
Do you guys have a strict budget for clothes?




My post yesterday I complained about my long hair. Finally got it cut! I was thinking about coloring it again or getting a perm, but I didn't know what I wanted and didn't want to spend the extra money so I just got a simple cut.
I love the length and love how my head feels lighter. I do miss my long hair with my curls, but the long  hair made me look shorter.




Okay, study break is over!

2 comments:

  1. I got to experience the Madewell store when I visited Atlanta...and yes, the prices are ridiculously lower in-store (my sister bought me a black lace dress for like...$30-40). Wish they had a store here in Michigan (then again, maybe not...it would only make me want to shop more).

    Yes, I will be imposing a clothes budget on myself, now that I have this new found affinity for clothing.

    LOVE THE HAIR!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe they don't have a Madewell store in Michigan. I guess you have to visit Atlanta more often! :)

      Delete