Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Shoes!


Happy New Year everyone! So glad 2013 is here. I've had so many things happen in the past few weeks and I'm glad things are slowing down. Sister Kim went to NYC and stopped by the Tory Burch outlet store. I'm super excited about my new black flats. I have been wanting black flats for awhile and never made a purchase. I'm in love with my new black flats. Thanks! Sister Kim was a little hesitant about buying a size 6.5 because she said they were running small. It's so weird that my feet has gotten smaller over the years. I use to wear size 7-7.5 and had really chubby feet. I hope I never get chubby feet again.

The original pair of shoes I was wearing today are my leopard flats. I love them too and I wear them everywhere. I got them as a gift from our small group couple. They know my love for shoes!







Wearing -

Gap Grey shiny dot t t-shirt here
Gap Chambray shirt. (old). Similar to here
Alternative Grey Sweater from the outlets. Similar to here
Joe skinny jeans. Similar to here
Robinson red mini bag here
Black Tory Burch with Tassels. Similar to here
Leopard flats. Similar to here


No comments:

Post a Comment