Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Gold and White Kitchen

We are getting ready to renovate our house and I have spent countless hours on Pinterest and Houzz saving images of kitchens, bedrooms, great rooms, and bathrooms.  In this whole process, I have fallen in love with white kitchens and gold lighting.  The kitchen we are designing will have white cabinets with white granite and white subway tile backsplash.  I can't wait to show everyone our final product.  However, in the meantime, here are a few of my inspiration photos:



Photo 1:  Love everything about this kitchen.  The subway tiles, the white cabinets, the white granite, the floating shelves, the contrasting island. LOVE!


Photo 2:  Love the two islands.  I love the simplicity of the white kitchen with the one contrasting dark countertop on the island.



Photo 3 and Photo 4: I love how these gold pendants bring a warm touch to the white in the kitchen. 

To see more of my home renovation inspiration, check out my Home Renovation Board on Pinterest.

3 comments:

  1. Its a great pleasure reading your post.Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work.
    Titanium Pendants

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! We appreciate your comment so much!!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for your post. I’ve been thinking about writing a very comparable post over the last couple of weeks, I’ll probably keep it short and sweet and link to this instead if thats cool. Thanks. Bullion Gold Wholesalers

    ReplyDelete