Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Lace and Mint

For some reason I've always resisted going to Forever 21--maybe it's because I felt too old to be shopping in a store named Forever 21 or I wasn't too sure what others would think if they saw me shopping there...  Well, the beginning of the year was my kick-off to Forever 21 and I love it.  It's not really different from H&M and I'll definitely be frequenting this store for the more "trendy" items that I don't care to spend too much money on.  So mint and lace is what's trending right now on Pinterest.  I love the detail of the lace peterpan collar and I love the fact that I only spent $19 on this cardigan!

My "must have" item for today is my heirloom earrings.  These are so versatile and pulls together any outfit.  Now you can spend a whole bunch of money or just $1.75 like I did from Forever 21 on sale.  I think I've worn these earrings every other day since I've bought them.  They look great dressed up and dressed down.





Wearing:
Lace and mint cardigan--Forever 21
Gray pinstripe pants--Banana Republic Factory
White tanktop extralong--H&M
Heirloom earrings--Forever 21
Bead bracelets--Little Black Bag
Brown booties--old

No comments:

Post a Comment