Saturday, January 26, 2013

Happy feet

So, my last blog entry I talked about how I went over January's shopping budget? Well, I found something that I really liked and purchased... Black high heel boots! Okay, so I stayed at BR for a long time thinking if I should buy it or not. My reasoning for the purchase was the quality of the boots is awesome. Most of my boots are not real leather and these are real leather and soft as well. I usually can't walk in heels, but these are so comfortable. I mean, after couple hours my feet hurt a little, but I am not where I can't walk anymore and I need my husband to carry me to the car (happens a lot). I also reasoned myself that I'm sure in February and March I will not buy a lot of clothes because all the spring items are coming out and most will be full price (I hardly buy things full price). The last reasoning is that these boots make me look so lean and tall! I am 5'2 with short legs and big calves. 
So, I got it at BR store with extra 40% and I have a gap card so I had a $20 dollar rewards to use. The total was $60 dollars. Original price was $225, so I saved $165.  
I am a happy girl. 




Happy Weekend!

Wearing -
BR boots. Similar to here
Madewell cardigan. Similar to here
Madewell stripes t-shirt. Similar to here


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!! I love the boots! Question - where are your tights from? I'm trying to find a decent pair that you can't see through so that I can actually wear tunics and not feel self conscious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got mine from Zara! It was $35 dollars but I love it because it's so thick and I wear it all the time. I don't know if they still sell them. I got them in November?

      Delete