Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Rainy Days

I hate wearing pants on rainy days and it's been dark, dreary, and rainy the past several days which means I've been wearing bright, fun, dresses/skirts/leggings.  My biggest pet peeve is when the bottom of your pants are wet because they never seem to dry and I especially hate it when I get home, take off my shoes, and my socks get all wet because the bottom of my pants are wet.  Thankfully it stopped raining and was drizzling for a little bit so I could take these pics.

Also, I am going to try to incorporate at least 1 "must have" piece in all my updates.  The must have piece here is my sweater.  I think this sweater is from high school or college but an absolute favorite piece of mine and absolute must have in every girl's closet.  What makes this a must have?  Because it's so versatile, it's light, it has texture, it's the right length, it's the right color, and it can be dressed up and dressed down.  I wear this sweater in all seasons, with all different types of outfits, and I just throw it in the washer/dryer to clean it.  Plus, I get compliments on it all the time.  Like I said it's at least 10-13 years old but still "in."  It's definitely a must have!!




Wearing:

Dress--Thrifted from sister's closet (haha)
Sweater--really really really old but my favorite that I wear all the time!  I think it was bought from Abercrombie.
Belt--old from Anthropologie
Tights--H&M (you can't see the detailing on it in the pics but there are small coral/orange polka dots on them) 
Shoes--Cathy Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment