Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Sensitive Skin



Growing up I didn't really have skin problems. A few acne here and there as a teenager but, I would say I had pretty decent skin. After working in the hospital for a few years, my skin has become super sensitive to everything. My face turns red with every type of emotion I show and every type of face product I used. I have tried so many different products (especially really expensive products) because I thought expensive = good quality. Lots of skin products irritated my face and I was about to give up until I discovered Avene. I was looking at Allure Best Beauty products and Avene was featured in there sensitive column. You can buy it at Amazon or drugstore.com. I buy it from Amazon because I have prime and it saves me a couple dollars.  I highly recommend this brand for gals with sensitive skin! 
I love their spring water spray and I use it before I put on heavy make-up or hot summer days when my face turns red. I've been using this product for 3 years and so far it hasn't caused me any problems. 






No comments:

Post a Comment