Monday, December 17, 2012

Casual Monday



Mondays are days that I am busy running errands, studying, and spending time with family. I finally get to wear my Hunter boots (which I rarely wear these days) because weather in Atlanta has been mild. One of my favorite things to wear in winter is a puffy vest because they keep you warm and allow you to move your arms around. I get frustrated when my arms feel like they are trapped in so many layers of clothes. I have several types of vests, but I can keep buying more. You can never have too many!




Have a great week!

Wearing -
Gap grey long-sleeve shirt here
Gap red puffy vest. similar to here or here
Forever 21 skinny jeans (old). similar to here
Black hunter boots (old). similar to here
Gold dipped necklace from dogeared. similar to here

1 comment:

  1. I've been wishing for a vest this holiday season for the first time ever. I never got the appeal before (lightbulb clicked on though) and now I am pining away for one....

    ReplyDelete