Sunday, December 16, 2012

Sunday Best

Over 10 years ago, I decided that I needed to buy suits for when I graduated and started working.  Little did I know that I would not be needing suits for the place I work, so I wear my suit pants but rarely my suit jacket.  Well, it's a good thing that blazers are in and now I have a reason to wear them.  Unfortunately, it's not the right "look" but I was determined to make them work, so here's my attempt to put my suit jacket to good use.

I apologize for the pictures--it was starting to rain so we were trying to take some quick pics right outside the garage.








I got these pants as a gift from my aunt and I LOVE them.  I love the little leather detailing on them and I love how they fit.  They have a little shine to them and I can wear them dressed up and dressed down.  I don't wear jeans very often and I don't own too many either (unlike my sister who lives in jeans), so I like to get versatile pants that can be dressed up and down.

White blazer (part of an old suit from United Colors of Benetton)
Gray tank top shell (old from Ann Taylor Loft)
Navy Ciara Skinny Pant (Club Monaco)
Black Suede chunky heeled slingback shoes (Borrowed from my sister--Michael Kors bought from DSW)
Earring (you can't see them but they are from Little Black Bag--they are super cute cause they look like leather and I liked how it tied in with the leather detail on my pants)

I love the last two pictures.  EV had to get in on taking pictures with me with her hands on her hips.  A little model in the making :)


No comments:

Post a Comment