Thursday, December 27, 2012

Simple Bun

I see so many people doing the sock bun for their hair. It is super cute. But, I don't use a sock because my hair is too long and I have too much hair. I feel like I don't need additional weight on my head. 
All I do is...
1. Dry my hair 90-95%
2. Hold my hair in a very high pony tail
3. Start twisting
4. Tie it with two elastic hair bands (black for my hair)
5. Use Bobby pins if necessary
I don't like it to look too perfect. I don't brush my hair. It's easy to this hairstyle because I have somewhat natural wavy hair. I use to hate this look because it made my forehead look HUGE, but now I embrace my big forehead. Plus, it gives more room for my husband to give kisses on my forehead :)




Background is horrible. I swear there are better places to take pictures in Atlanta. It's just been so cold to take pictures outside. Sorry~


Wearing -

Jolt Collar blanket coat from Nordstrom Juniors here
Jcrew Chambray shirt (old). Similar to here
F21 Jeans (old). Similar to here
Brown ankle boots from Cathy Jeans here
Hunter Green Longchamp purse here
Brown Prada sunglasses (old). Similar to here
Heirloom Cluster earrings from Anthro (X-mas gift from Austin!) here

No comments:

Post a Comment