Saturday, December 22, 2012

The Most Comfortable Shoes EVER!

I am a lover of shoes.  Some people love accessories, bags, jackets, but I love shoes.  I do not discriminate--if it were up to me, I would have a closet for just shoes.  However, since I am on a budget, I tend to only buy either really unique shoes or really practical shoes.  I like to buy at least 2 pairs a year but that means I have to be very targeted, so I usually like practical shoes that are unique.  So, for my birthday I asked my sister to buy me these Minnetonka moccasins.  I have seen these shoes at the Gap, Madewell, Nordstroms, and other retailers but they never have my size.  Plus, they tend to run big.  Can I just say that I absolutely love these shoes!!  They are so comfortable and adorable.  They fit my requirement of having to be practical and unique.  I will definitely be wearing these often!







Shoes: Minnetonka Moccasin (Same)
Shirt:  Madewell (bought over the summer)
Cardigan:  Anthropologie (from last year)
Jeans:  J.Crew (old Hipslung)
Belt:  H&M (old)

No comments:

Post a Comment