Monday, February 25, 2013

wanna be young

I recently got this headband from F21 couple days ago and I've been wearing it everyday. I like it because it covers my roots and also when my scalp is greasy. But, I think sister Kim was shocked because it made me look younger and maybe inappropriate for my age? I joked with my niece that I was her older sister and she would say, "Silly eemo (aunt)."
Anyways, I will be sporting this kind of headband until I get multiple dirty looks from people, like "Oh my gosh, what is that old lady wearing?"
No shame...






Another must have item in your closet are leggings. I always bought really cheap leggings from Target or F21. I would have to throw them away after one season or I wouldn't be able to wear them on cold days because they were so thin. In November, I found leggings from Zara that were thick and also allowed me wear shorter sweater tops without worrying about if my butt would show. I bought it for $35 each, but it's been a great investment and I wear them at least once a week.

Happy Monday everyone!

Wearing -

Polka Dots F21 head band
Cat eye  F21 sunglasses
Neon gap sweater. Similar here
Zara leggings. Similar to here
Marshals gold/tan wedges. Similar to here

No comments:

Post a Comment