Saturday, February 2, 2013

ModCloth


Couple of weeks ago, I decided to check out ModCloth. My church friend recommended me to check out their website and they have lots of cute clothes. Style is a mix between Anthropologie and Francesca's. Well, it's been over a year since I've browsed through the website and never bought anything. A couple of weeks ago they were having 70% of sale items. The only negative thing was I guess so many people were on the website, so I kept getting kicked off. Also, I didn't realized I had to create an account to keep my items in my bag, so I lost two good sweaters that were sold out by the time I made a username! I had my ipad, MacBook, and my iphone trying to navigate the website and making sure I had all my items in my bag. At the end, I got 2 sweaters, 1 blouse, and 2 dresses for $74 dollars. Free shipping spending $50 dollars. Not bad! 
The quality is much better than F21 and asos. Anyways, I'll be shopping there more often!




Wearing -

Modcloth sweater. similar to here
Zara leggings. similar to here
Cathy Jeans boots
Michael Kors watch

No comments:

Post a Comment