Thursday, February 21, 2013

My second home

We recently had small group kick off last week and we did this fun little exercise where we get to know each other more.
We had to draw things that represent us, and one of the boxes we drew in was where you feel most comfortable... Many people drew their own house, but naturally, I drew a picture of Nordstrom!
Nordstrom has everything I want and the department store never disappoints me in terms of customer service and return policy. I love it there. I know I will be taken care of.
I was not having a good week, but after shopping a little (getting a pair of sandals), of course I knew everything was going to be ok.


Wearing-
Gap chambray shirt
F21 skirt
Long champ tote
Cathy Jeans bootie 


So I recently bought this at Publix. It was 2 dollars off and so it ended up to be 6 dollars. I was looking for toner, but I am glad I found this. I love anything that says NEW and wanted to try right away.
So, if you are like me, love wearing gel/liquid eyeliner and mascara...this is heaven!
I normally would wash my face at night, and then use Laura Mercier eye make-up remover with a q-tip. Then, in the morning, I would have to do the same thing again before I applied fresh make-up because I would still have eyeliner on the bottom of my eyes. I was worried a little because using q-tips so much would cause more wrinkles around my eyes. With this, I put a dab on my eye and rub it, then I either wash my face or use a tissue to remove the lotion, and it is ALL gone. Next morning, I have no make-up residue.  I LOVE IT!


No comments:

Post a Comment