Saturday, February 16, 2013

Relaxing Saturday

Couple of months ago I was working like every weekend for work. I had to go to school during the weekday and work on a weekend and I missed out on a lot of events. I hated it because I never got to spend quality time with my husband. But now, we have the best time together! It's funny because we never really had a honeymoon stage right after marriage since we were so busy with work. It's going to 4 years in August, and I feel like we are going through our honeymoon stage right now.
My outfit today reflects my casual and relaxing Saturday.






I got these bracelet cuffs for V-Day! If you guys are petite and wrist are small, these work really well. You can adjust the size so they don't fall off. 

Wearing -

madewell cuff
Cathy Jeans  booties
Joe's Jeans
Elliott Lucca handbag. similar to here
F21 black blouse. similar to here
F21 grey sweater. similar to here

No comments:

Post a Comment