Saturday, February 2, 2013

Confession

So, on my very first blog post I mentioned that I'm not really a "fasionista."  I know what I like and I'm good at copying what I see, but I also recognize that I like my old stuff and am not always good at buying the "trendy" things.  Thankfully, I have a sister that has a more current fashion sense than I do, which means I borrow things from her and take all the things that do not fit her anymore (we call them hand-me-ups).  Other than my bag, everything is from my sister.  The shirt and pants are hand-me-ups, the cardigan is a gift from her, and the shoes are borrowed.







Wearing:
Black Cigarette Jeans from Urban Outfitters
Gray Top (no idea where it's from)
Black Caridgan from Gap
Chunky Black heels from DSW (Michael Kors)
Mustard Longchamp Medium short strap bag
Gold necklace (old)
Earrings (from India)

2 comments:

  1. That...looks...AMAZING!! YAY! for little sisters with current fashion sense (I have one too!). :-D

    ReplyDelete