Friday, April 26, 2013

Kids clothes for petite women

So, there seems to be a trend with petite women wearing kids clothes and I have to say I am very tempted.  When you have short legs like me or a size 5.5 feet then finding clothes that fit right are a challenge.  Everything has to either be tailored or passed up on because it doesn't fit correctly.  Not only that but kids clothes are cheaper than adult clothes.  Now, I'm not talking about clothes from places like Justice or even Gymboree.  I'm talking about clothes from Crewcuts or Zara Kids.  My current obssession has been with Zara Kids.  Their stuff is so cute and not just for EV but for myself as well!

Who would even believe that these are kids shoes:



I'm contemplating buying EV the coral pair and myself one of the animal print. 
 
My understanding is sometimes the rise or hips are not the best fitting for adult women, but depending on the cut pants, jackets, and shoes can be good (and affordable) options.
 
Does anyone else incorporate kids clothes into their wardrobe?


No comments:

Post a Comment