Thursday, April 11, 2013

Chambray, florals, and lace

This has to be one of my favorite outfits this season. It is a mix between dressed up and casual. I am comfortable, I feel feminine, and I look put together. I love how the skirt and top alone has so much details that I don't have to add much more to the outfit. A touch of pearls, yellow wedges, and a little belt was all I added but I could have gotten away with just the shoes. I have to say, when I bought this lace skirt earlier this year, I wasn't sure how much use I would get out of it but I have worn it so much. It's pretty and versatile. The top and the belt are recent purchases. I got the top from old navy; it was on sale for $19 and got an additional 25% off online. Plus, if you have an old navy/gap/banana republic card you get free shipping on Tues. Oh, and don't forget your reward points. The belt was a similar deal from JCrew. It was on sale for $19 and an additional 30% off. I had a gift card I received from my credit card rewards program.

So, if you like the feminine look, there is no excuse this season. It's everywhere!!

Wearing:
Chambray floral button up--Old Navy
White lace skirt--F21
Sky blue skinny belt--JCrew
Yellow wedges--Target









1 comment: