Thursday, April 18, 2013

Maxi Dresses

Everyone who knows me know that I will choose comfort over style. I love how so many stores are providing more than one version of maxi dresses! Even last year I had a hard time finding a maxi dress that was not too long, too tight, or a maxi that made you kinda look preggos.
I am happy to announce I was able to find an affordable maxi dress that fit! 
Wow, I know. I was so excited that I even told my friend during dinner tonight. My husband told me in the car that I went a little overboard.  
If you are reading this my friend, sorry you had to listen to me for 20 minutes about clothes!

By the way, H&M is having their mid-season sale. Additional 50% off their sale items.





Wearing-

Black maxi from H&M
Jean jacket from Madewell
Sandals from TJ Maxx (old). similar to here
Sunnies from F21. similar to here
Coach crossbody (old). similar to here

No comments:

Post a Comment