Sunday, April 7, 2013

Floral Top

Since Sister Kim wore floral jeans yesterday, I wanted to wear florals as well! Like Sister Kim said, florals are in this spring and honestly I don't have too many pieces that are floral. I re-discovered this blouse that I haven't worn for almost 2 years. It was actually gonna go to Goodwill, but my inner voice told me to keep it and I'm glad I did. 
I hope I don't go too crazy with buying floral prints this spring. 

By the way, I really wanted to do my hair ombre, but my natural hair is growing out (really slow) and it kinda looks ombre now. The awkward phase passed and now I have my ghetto ombre, but I kind of like it. :)



Wearing -

Brown Floral blouse from Nordstrom Rack (old)
Legging Jeans from Madewell
Black Wedges from Target
Tote from Longchamp

No comments:

Post a Comment