Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day

It's been awhile since either my sister or myself have posted. It's been a combination of being very busy with work, home renovations, and life in general. It's also been rainy and dreary week after week. So, here's my attempt to revitalize our blog.

Today is Mother's Day and as I find it an important day to acknowledge our mothers and the women in our lives that have molded us, loved us, and have been patient with us. I am also very sensitive to those who desire so greatly to be mothers or who have lost a child.

I am just grateful that I get to go to worship service with Jimmy today and get to spend a Sunday with my family. This outfit is not new but it's a summer favorite. Both top and bottom are from Loft and I wear the shirt practically every other day.





2 comments:

  1. WOW! I love this! You look stunning. Happy Mama's Day! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lydia! I love bright colors--it always makes me feel better. And a pencil skirt is a must-have in any lady's wardrobe. Another thing to add to the list :)

    ReplyDelete