Saturday, May 25, 2013

It's been awhile


I haven't been blogging much, and I don't know the reason. 
I am planning to pick up blogging again! :)
Anyways, I hope everyone is having a great start on their Memorial weekend. Chris and I are taking things easy, just relaxing at home and enjoying my last few days of freedom before work starts.
I recently ordered a few things from Zara and honestly didn't like Zara much in the past, but I do love this year line of clothes.
I bought these new culotte shorts from Zara. They are perfect for me because they are shorts but look like a skirt. In the summer, I mostly wear shorts because I'm not very lady like and I always end exposing my undies. The few times I do wear skirts, I always wear workout shorts underneath to make sure I don't have another wardrobe malfunction. Long story short, I end up being uncomfortable.





What I am wearing -
culotte shorts from Zara
jean jacket from Madewell
sandals from Zara
Grey shirt from Anthropologie. Similar to here

2 comments:

  1. Your outfit desperately makes want to go to Zara!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should check out their website! Its free shipping and free return! I am waiting for their sales (they do it every season). I wish they would have sales more often.

    ReplyDelete