Saturday, June 1, 2013

Haircuts

Just  got my hair did!!
I went to a new hair salon today. Honestly, I have major problems committing to a hair stylist. I mostly hit up Korean hair salons, but I hate how Korean stylists decide what looks good on you and cut and color your hair whatever they feel like it's right. I find that my haircuts from Korean places look good the first week or two, and then looks whatever. 
Today, I tried a trendy hip place in Inman Park area, and I don't know what to think. I like my hair color, but my hair stylist cut my hair so much shorter than I thought she would. I'm a little disappointed I wont be able to curl my hair for awhile. 
But, I'm going to give my hair stylist another try. 



Wearing -

F21 Bicycle shirt
Yellow shorts from Gap outlet (old). Similar to here
Clarks sandals (bought them 25% off)
F21 sunnies
LV purse (old).

No comments:

Post a Comment