Sunday, June 2, 2013

Sunday wear



I have problems with colored jeans. I only have a few pairs of colored jeans, but I am never 100% satisfied. With colored jeans, I am scared of wearing bright colors for my bottom half. Maybe because I am bottom heavy and I have short legs, I don't want to emphasize my legs so much. The price of these coral jeans was only $14 from Madewell, but they don't fit me perfectly. I altered these jeans and it makes a big difference, but because these jeans are stretchy, they become loose after a few hours of wear. I have tried buying smaller size jeans, and the jeans end up being still too tight in the wrong areas. I wish jeans had adjustable waist bands so I can adjust my jeans myself.
Do you guys have any recommendations?




Wearing -

HM white peplum top. similar to here
Madewell coral jeans. similar to here and here
Clarks sandals
F21 sunnies

No comments:

Post a Comment