Friday, March 8, 2013

spring cleaning


Yesterday I spent a couple of hours cleaning and organizing my closet. The end product made me so proud and happy that my husband and I had a 30- minute conversation in there. :)
While cleaning, I realized I had lots of browns and greys but not a lot clothes with color.
This spring, I am going to try to buy more colors for my wardrobe and also pick styles that I don't already have.

By the way, I can't wait to show you guys my new purchases from Target. I haven't bought Target shoes for awhile (over 2 years), and I bought several this time. I was unsure with sizes because I am between 6 and 6 1/2. I'm so excited!

Happy Friday everyone!





Wearing -

jean jacket from Madewell
Black polka dot dress from TJ Maxx. similar to here
Cathy Jeans boots. similar to here
Grey scarf. similar to here

No comments:

Post a Comment