Friday, March 1, 2013

Brrr so cold!

Why is it so cold in Atlanta? It's worse because when I go to the mall or look online for clothes, all I see is spring clothes! I am so ready to pack up my winter clothes and start wearing pastel colored jeans and  some cute sandals. Hopefully, it will be warm very soon.



Wearing -

Pink scarf from Fabrik. similar to here
Urban Outfitters grey moto jacket 
Gap grey essential t-shirt
Cathy Jeans boots. similar to here



New product I bought and I love! So, this is dry shampoo #3. I have tried Tresemme fresh start dry shampoo and Suave dry shampoo that I didn't like. Both made my hair even more greasy with a nasty scent to it. I wanted to call quits on dry shampoo and go back washing my hair everyday, but I heard such good reviews on Batiste dry shampoo. Last night after working out, I tried it and my hair and my hair looked fresh! I didn't have a heavy feeling of product in my hair. This one was $11 and the other two I mentioned is around $3-4. 


B.B cream craze? I know B.B cream has been popular in Korea for a long time, but it's everywhere in the States now. I have used many Korean B.B. cream, but never been satisfied with the color against my skin (made me look more pale). I recently purchased Garnier light/medium for combination/oily skin B.B creme. So far no skin reaction and gives good coverage. For $10 dollars, I am enjoying it a lot compared to what I use to pay for Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer for $42.
Has anyone else tried any other B.B cream?


7 comments:

  1. I would KILL for 50 degree weather right now. It's been wavering between high 20s and low 30s here.

    I'm planning on trying a baking soda/apple cider vinegar method (bloggers call it "No Poo"...as in no shampoo) that apparently works really really well. The premise is that without shampoo/conditioner stripping the natural oils from your scalp, it will stop producing so much extra oil (just enough to be manageable and, dare I say it, beautiful). I was going to wait until my bottle of shampoo/conditioner was finished, but may start it sooner. I will let you know how it turns out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love batiste dry shampoo! u kno in korea the bb cream craze has moved on to cc cream hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. @lydia - let me know how it turns out!
    @Karen - I just read in a magazine about CC cream! Have you tried it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup! the coverage is less but it gives u more of a healthy glow~ great for when ur in a hurry or if ur really pale like me and dont like bb creams darkening effect :)

      Delete
    2. I love how Korea is always one step ahead of the game! I will try it when it comes out more here in the States. Thanks for letting me know!

      Delete