Sunday, March 3, 2013

New scenery

On Sundays I like to dress up more, but since it was in the low 30s, maybe high 20s... I wore my warm fuzzy sweater and thick jeans.
Per friend's request, I changed my background. He was getting tired of my backyard deck pictures.
Huband and I couldn't go too far since we had to run errands, so we went to the Forum.
Hope you are pleased!




Wearing -
polka dot sweater from TJ Maxx. similar to here
Paige jeans. similar to here
shoes from Marshalls
LV purse



I was craving vegetables, just because I love eating healthy. I was never forced to eat vegetables and rather eat it my veggies than eat fast food. Brussel sprouts, yellow squash, and green beans. We had steak as well, but poor husband is not use to eating healthy and is still hungry.



4 comments: