Monday, March 18, 2013

Nice weather

It's been a busy week and a busier weekend. We had husband's brother come in town and we hosted our niece's birthday party at our house on Saturday. Everything turned out great, and the weather couldn't have been any better!
This outfit is from Friday. Sister Kim and I were running errands all day and prepping for the party, so I was wearing my comfortable boyfriend jeans and just a causal grey t-shirt. Perfect combo for running errands. I do love my new boyfriend jeans, but not everyone agrees. Husband kept asking me several times what kind of jeans I was wearing. I guess he prefers skinny jeans?
If you notice in the last two pictures, I have my dog and my niece in my pictures. I guess they were curious what we were doing. :)





These yellow wedges are one of the target shoes I purchased. So, I got 5 pairs of shoes, ended up returning 3 because they were too big. I kept one and these yellow pair was a little too tight and I gave it to my sister. I was sooo excited about my shoes and ended up only keeping one. Made me a little sad. 

Wearing -
Sexy boyfriend Jeans from gap
Grey t-shirt from gap
yellow wedges from target
Francesca's collection necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment