Saturday, March 30, 2013

Food Truck


Chris and I love living in the suburbs, but we miss out on the food scene in Atlanta. Most of the time, we are too lazy to drive just a little bit more and venture out. Today was such a nice day that we needed to do something different! I woke up really late after battling insomnia (If I drink boba milk tea at night, I don't sleep until 4-5 a.m.). 
Anyways, the food truck park is such a cute spot for locals to hang out. We didn't do any research and just picked whatever looked good. Actually, I picked the first food truck that had a yummy picture on the truck. I was so hungry that I just needed something in my belly.
I hope everyone is having a great weekend!





Wearing -

Madewell top. similar to here
Madewell jeans
Coach crossbody. similar to here
Flats from DSW. similar to here

No comments:

Post a Comment