Saturday, November 22, 2014

Thanksgiving Style Challenge

There have been many versions of minimal style living challenges going around these days and I have always wanted to try it out myself. However, I didn't want to do it just for the sake of living minimally, I wanted to do it with a purpose.  So, I thought Thanksgiving would be a perfect time to do it.  What do I mean by living minimally?  I am going to only wear 7 items of clothing (including shoes) for the next 7 days.  Why would I do this, you ask?  I am hoping to 1) Focus on the most important things this season like relationships and those in need; 2) Be thankful for all the abundance I have; 3) Serve those who are less fortunate than me.  

Feel free to join me in this challenge by taking a photo of your 7 items and uploading it to Instagram or Facebook with #Thanksgivingstylechallenge

I will start Monday and end on Sunday of next week.  At the end of it, I will post my 7 outfits.

Here are my 7 items for the next 7 days:


Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment