Monday, December 1, 2014

Thanksgiving Style Challenge: Results

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  I worked the first two days but had a nice time with family and friends the rest of the week.  I was super excited to get started on my Thanksgiving Style Challenge.  Since I already had my 7 items picked out, it actually made getting ready each morning easy.  I wasn't sitting in my closet, blankly staring at my clothes, feeling like I have nothing to wear, when in actuality I have a closet-full of clothes.  Easy mornings made for more time with the babies and less time feeling frustrated. 

Not only did it make for easy mornings, but every time I looked at my 7 items, it made me reflect on how blessed I am and feel grateful for all that I have.

I also took our Christmas photos and went to a holiday party dressed from these 7 items. No fuss, no worries.

Again, here are the 7 items: 


Here are 6 of my outfits:


And here's an outtake from our family photos:


All in all, glad I did it!

No comments:

Post a Comment