Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Dressed up distressed

Yes!  An actual outfit post with pictures taken outside with my hair actually looking fresh.  It's been a long time since we've done an outfit post.  These are currently my favorite jeans, they are so comfortable and soft.  Plus, I'm kinda obsessed with the "dressed up distressed" jeans look.  When it comes to fashion or art, I've always played it safe.  If I had one statement piece, then everything else around it had to be toned down and simple.  Forget putting different patterns together or mixing colors. But I'm learning to be a little bolder and little edgier with my pieces.  I like the idea of putting two things that don't go together into one look. 





The top and accessories is from my most recent letote box (review coming soon).  I loved everything about it.  The fit, the back, the color, the length is all perfect.  The nude heels are from Ann Taylor; I got these for $20 down from $128 a few months back.  

No comments:

Post a Comment