Friday, November 21, 2014

My Favorite Fall Dress

As a mom, I often spend most of my time and money on the kids.  These days I rarely have time to shop and when I do it's again for the kids.  In addition, since I'm breastfeeding, I am limited to the types of tops I can wear, particularly dresses.  So, if I'm going to buy a dress, it needs to be functional and versatile.  I actually bought this dress for a wedding and I love that I can dress it up or down.  It's perfect for breastfeeding, and I can take it from the fall into winter.  I can throw it into the washer and it's wrinkle-free.  It's become my fall uniform.

Look 1: Dressed up with a pair of heels and statement necklace:


Look 2: A cardigan and flats:



Look 3 and 4:  A belt or scarf and with boots:




See, so simple!  The dress is Macy's Maison Jules.  Currently it's on sale for $17.99!

No comments:

Post a Comment