Thursday, November 20, 2014

Stitch Fix credit via ThredUp

As you all can see, I am having a lot of fun with my online subscription of Stitch Fix.  But obviously, getting a box every month is not budget friendly and even when I do get a box I have to make hard decisions about what to keep and what to send back.  The 25% discount for the whole box is tempting but still adds up.

I mentioned in a previous post that you can refer friends and get a $25 credit but that there's another way to get stitch fix credit.  I held off to share until I did it myself so I can share the full process with you all.

So, there is an online consignment shop called thredUp and they have teamed up with stitch fix so that you can send in your gently used items for stitch fix credit.  The process is super easy.  I ordered my bag, it came in a couple of weeks, I filled it up with shoes and clothes I do not wear, and sent it back.  They received it a week later, sorted through it, and told me how much money I would get for it.  They have an upfront amount and a consignment amount. The upfront amount is for items with a list price of $20 or less.  Consignment items are for higher end items and you get that money when someone buys your item. Then that money gets put into my stitch fix account.  Easy peasy.

So, as you can see. If all my items sell I can make up to $68.48. Not bad!  You can also order a bag and deposit the money into your bank account or buy something from thredup. 


No comments:

Post a Comment