Friday, June 5, 2015

Mixing stripes

I have been loving this trend of mixing prints. For some reason it makes me feel confident and strong.  Maybe it's the combination of bold prints and colors or just simply going out on a limb with mixing prints but these outfits makes me feel good.  I also love pulling out old pieces and giving them new life.  These pieces have been a part of my closet family for awhile but they have not played together until today. 

I have blogged about this skirt before and it's still one of my favorites.  I love a good pencil skirt, it's an instant pick-me-upper.  It gives you structure, glam, and fierceness just by putting it on.  Add some heels, tuck in a shirt, and some jewelry and voila you're ready to conquer the world!

The striped swing skirt is a piece I bought after I had my second baby. The elastic waist was great for my transforming body. Plus, it has pockets which I'm always a sucker for!













3 comments:

  1. I strive to become a stylish and beautiful mama like you, Shin! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too sweet!! You are already stylish and beautiful so once that baby comes you'll be complete 😉

      Delete
  2. I strive to become a stylish and beautiful mama like you, Shin! :)

    ReplyDelete