Thursday, May 7, 2015

Maxi Love

I've never been a big maxi girl cause I could never find any that fit me well. Having short legs makes wearing certain types of clothes a lot harder. But during my pregnancy last year I fell in love with wearing maxi's. They are so easy to wear and style. So, I was on the hunt for my perfect summer maxi. There are many styles out there but for now since I am still nursing it was important that I find one that is nursing friendly. It also had to be the right length. I also wanted a full maxi and not just a skirt. So, when I came across this spoiler from Goldentote last month. I was convinced I needed this dress. 


When it came in the mail, I ripped the box open and it was the first item I tried on. Oh my, it exceeded my expectation. Perfect length, fit, quality, and cut.  I can actually wear it with flats!! The only thing I wish is that it was a different color but black goes with everything so I was fine with it. It came with a faux leather belt but i'm considering pairing it with other belts to give it some more life.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment