Friday, March 28, 2014

Friday Fun Finds

So, these days I have been obssessed with putting together a nursery fit for a newborn boy and freshening up a room for a precocious little girl.  I spend a lot of my evenings on Pinterest, Etsy, and Instragram looking for ideas and products that will both fit my budget, be versatile, and have the right look.  I want whatever I put up in their rooms to be able to grow with them.  There are a lot of different small businesses out there with some really cute stuff, but today I wanted to share with you this cute modern, eco-friendly product line from Children Inspire Design.  The thing that caught my eye about this line is their "DIY Room Kits."  They have themed room kits, that come with a combination of posters, wall cards, diy mobiles, and decorative garlands.  They actually had a sale going on at Zulily and I waffled too long before the sale ended, and now I'm kicking myself for not getting one of these cute kits.


Not only are their room kits adorable, but they also have customizable prints and maps.  I'm holding my breath for another sale sometime soon and in the meantime I'll just be creating my shopping list.



All images from Children Inspire Design

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! I work for Children Inspire Design and just an inside tip...we are planning a spring sale next week, so stay tuned! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'll definite be on the lookout :)

      Delete