Friday, March 21, 2014

Friday Fun Finds

I have become an avid Instagram and Pinterest follower.  I love looking at pretty pictures, new shops, and things that inspire me.  The little artist in me sqeals with delight and wishes that I had a more creative side.  I daydream of having my own little boutique, with my own little logo, and display all my inspirations and ideas.  So, I wanted to highlight one or two of my favorite finds from the week and thought I'd call it "Friday Fun Finds."

This week I have been inspired by the new Oh Joy! for Target collection that was recently released.  I have been following Oh Joy! for many years now and her blog and designs are always right on.  And I love how Target has been using high end designers to make affordable products for everyday people.  If you love the idea of putting together fabulous parties (especially if you see all the great party inspirations on Pinterest) but either don't have to time for DIY banners and party decor or don't feel creative enough to even try, well how perfect is this new collection then?  Everything from the colors to the details, it's perfect for any little (or big) get together you are planning this spring/summer.  If I could I would buy one of everything!




Images from Oh Joy! blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment