Monday, July 20, 2015

Stitch Fix July 2015

We are planning a beach vacation at the end of the month so this time around I requested some cute beach clothes.  My stylist Danielle sent some cute things but unfortunately this time around most things fit too big or it just wasn't my style. I asked for a romper but they didn't have any in stock.  I love her note to me because it's so obvious that she takes the time to think about what works for me.  I guess it can't be a homerun every time. 


Collective Concepts Marci Dress--$78





This dress is cute on the hanger but not on me.  It's a little to long for beachwear, too big in the chest, and the color feels a little more fallish to me.  My stylist picked this dress because it was supposed to have a romper feel.  I like that she tried.


Market and Spruce Bethanie Striped Maxi Skirt--$48




This skirt was so soft, thick, and such high quality but it was too big and long on me.  I felt like it was going to slip right off.  My stylist recommended this pink top I got from my last fix to go with it.  I liked it but again, it was barely staying up.  Plus, it would have been too thick for the beach. 

Skies are Blue Calvin Halter Blouse--$48




This top was cute but nothing amazing about it.  Plus it was too big on the sides and the armhole. 


Pixley Bernice Embroidered Bib Blouse--$48


This top was cute as well but again nothing amazing.  It fit well, but the white was a little too sheer and the material wasn't my favorite.  Plus, it felt like something I could get at Old Navy for a fraction of the cost.  I don't mind spending more money for something I feel like I can't get anywhere else but this was not that.

Papermoon Toland Kimono--$48




Love this top!!  What a great staple for the beach.  I am always cold indoors but hate carrying cardigans around in the summer.  This is great to throw on top of my bathing suit, shorts, and dresses. 


So, a 1 out 5 in my books is a success.  I don't have to love every piece and my wallet sure can't afford to buy everything sent my way.  With the credit I had, this ended up being $23.  Can't wait for my next fix cause we'll be entering fall and boy does my fall wardrobe need some major help!  Sign up here if you're interested in trying.  I get a $25 referral credit.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment