Monday, August 19, 2013

Nordstrom Rack

With the weather cooling down and our trip to Portland coming up, I needed to buy EV some cool weathered clothes. We are blessed to have an awesome friend who gives us tons of hand-me-downs which covers most items most seasons. But for some reason this season she had tons of tops with not many bottoms. So I went shopping.

I can say that I've never been to Nordstrom Rack before. I think it's because I don't go to Lenox or North Point mall often. That all changed Sat thanks to my sister. Although I didn't find anything for EV or myself. I had to share with the world the most amazing find. I bought these shoes for Jimmy for $5. Yes, you read that correctly, for a total of $5. These shoes were originally $95. The brand is Rockport and it looks pretty kick-ass on Jimmy's feet. 

I foresee returning to Nordstrom Rack in the near future!


No comments:

Post a Comment