Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Summer Days

This summer has been the rainiest. It's also sometimes cold in the mornings so I've been less than motivated to pull together outfits much less take pictures of them. I also have the problem of finding the right time. I'm usually running out the door in the mornings and by the time I get home I quickly change into my "home clothes". 

Anyways, I've been really into wearing short skirts lately. It helps my legs look longer and it's a great alternative to shorts for work. I love this linen skirt from Madewell and this tuxedo top is old but is another item I wear all the time. The shoes are from Zara and they are from the kids section. Love the detailing on them!!  I'm having a hair crisis so please ignore the poof on my head!





1 comment:

  1. SOOOOOO CUTE!! Too bad I've sworn off shopping for a month. HAHA! (and yes, it's for real this time!). :-D

    ReplyDelete